Jeune Girl Crafts

Thursday, January 29, 2009

More Photo Fun!

Here is another photo from our snow day photo shoot yesterday and some added ones of just Catrina (sorry... Brynne had school) and I was practicing using a wider aperture (wow, I sound like I know what I'm talking about!) so Catrina had to play along but posing for the camera comes quite naturally for her.

In school news, Brynne has been cast as Gretel in her class play of Hansel and Gretel. She was originally cast as the stepmother but was bumped up to the lead roll since a girl will be leaving her class when she moves next week.

Catrina is a master of the "Katie Holmes" (as I have dubbed it ever since Mrs. Tom Cruise graced the small screen of Dawson's Creek first gave us the look) of the one sided smile. Kelly pointed it out to me once and now that she said it... it is very obvious.




No comments: