Jeune Girl Crafts

Monday, December 29, 2008

More Christmas!

Christmas seems to be never-ending! Once we finished round one of Santa gifts, the girls were quickly given rounds 2 and 3 when their grandparents visited and dropped off an entire toy store's worth of stuff!
Brynne was feeling much better too so I made sure to get lots of photos of her in her "Santa Baby" dress (as she called it)






But perhaps one of the best gifts I got this year was the grouting of my backsplash by my father-in-law. We had retiled the backsplash about 2 years ago and just never got to the grouting and he took on the project (I helped a little). And being project oriented, he & Andy then took on the task of fixing the heater below the sink in the kitchen (you know, the room where I had complained every winter that it was too darn cold? Turns out there is a heater and fan under my sink that was not working and they fixed it with very little effort)

Before:
After:


We still have another week of vacation so I'm sure there will be even more updates to follow so make sure you check back frequently!

No comments: