Jeune Girl Crafts

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween # 3

Halloween is more like Hanukah for us.... endless days of celebration. We already had a costume party at church and attended Blaze (see that update below... the pictures are pretty cool) so for act 3 we attended the Haunted Happenings event at IBM. It's our annual tradition and we've been going to this for years. The girls hardly felt the cold jumping around in the bouncy houses (remember back about 4 or 5 years ago I said I'd never let Brynne in one of those.... I could never deprive her of this joy) and then it was inside for crafts and other activities.

I'm also taking this opportunity to show off pictures of Brynne as Alice in Wonderland.... talk about typecasting! I already showed off Catrina the witch (in many ways, also typecasting!)
Stay tuned for pictures from the Halloween parade, trick or treating, and a Halloween birthday party coming up this weekend.








No comments: