Jeune Girl Crafts

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Oh My Gourd!



It's always nice when Grandma and Grandpa come visit. We waited until this weekend to go pumpkin picking. The weather was CHILLY!!! We still had a great time visiting some places in and around New Paltz. We visited the farm and Huguenot Street. We live in such a beautiful area that every place is a photo opportunity. I apologize in advance for the 10,000 pics I'm posting today but I went a little overboard.


Purple Corn!

Mums the word

A Girl & Her Gourd:

Giddy-up Seabiscuit!

Catrina prefers a more reliable form of transportation:

Is she not the cutest thing?


Pink Lady:


Hay Ride!

Enough hay ridin'... let's get some pumpkins!


Eureka!

Love my happy family:My Ralph Lauren-esque Photo Shoot with the Diva: (before you think I play favorites, Brynne was too moody to pose... talk about DIVA!)

We agree to her $10,000 a day sitting fee and were able to get this one before her "people" whisked her away:

No comments: