Jeune Girl Crafts

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hot Blooded

I think I'm the only one in this family who suffers in the cold temperatures. In an effort to be more cash-conscious and considerate to the environment, I have decided to keep the house cooler this winter. It's only October and I am sitting here with my warmest "uniform" (Andy's word for my mommy wardrobe) pants (my A&F green lined track pants), a long sleeve-t AND a sweater (which will be switched out for a warmer sweatshirt as soon as I'm done typing this. Meanwhile... Catrina is sitting in just a long sleeve t-shirt.... the pants went AWOL a while ago after a trip to the potty. They may never be seen again. Rather than ask me for new pants she is only asking for me to dress and RE-dress her Polly Pockets for the millionth time. She also would like a snack. They get this from their father... the same guy who shovels snow while wearing shorts.

No comments: