Jeune Girl Crafts

Monday, June 9, 2008

Cooling Off!

I've said it before and I'll say it again... it isn't even summer yet and we flirted with triple digits for the 3rd straight day. The pool is almost 80 degrees already so we have all been enjoying it (ok, not ALL of us). I think Brynne is half fish.... she goes in and you don't see her again for 2 hours. Catrina is a little more cautious but is learning fast! Safety first!
I had to throw in this extra picture of our pool toys (I was light headed from blowing up these 2 huge floaties as well as multiple beach balls, elmo floaties, and a duckie). When we bought these 2 at Target the girls were chanting "No tip Al I Ga Tor" over and over again and it has continued now. They refer to those floaties as the "No tip alligator" and "no tip seahorse" (since that is what it said on the packaging).

No comments: