Jeune Girl Crafts

Monday, May 26, 2008

Welcome!


With so much going on with everyone in the family we thought it best to shift our focus from currier-online.com to this new format. This way, everyone can get more frequent updates and stories about the goings on with the girls, Andy, and myself.

I still have my own blog that I will be using to focus on my business. You can read that one at jeunegirlcrafts.blogspot.com to get tips on scrapbooking and other paper crafts and to see the latest specials I am offering.

I hope you check back often to see what we're up to! We just spent Memorial Day weekend checking out many of the great spots in the Hudson Valley. We went to Southlands for riding, Vanderbilt for a loooooooong walk to the river, the Trevor Zoo, a nice playground in Millbrook, and the Mohonk Preserve where we enjoyed a nature hike. We're capping off the weekend by grilling up some burgers & chicken while Andy enjoys his blueberry beer from the Gilded Otter.

No comments: